Monday 3 April 2017

Easter is approaching!

There’s lots to love about Easter – bite size chocolate bunnies are definitely one of the advantages! It’s also only one of very few days of the year when it’s perfectly acceptable to start eating chocolate for breakfast, and then just keep going until you can barely breathe.



However, for seasonal crafters like myself it’s also another fun chance to do some sewing. I have plenty of this cute chick print brushed cotton fabric left from last year’s project, but I’m not sure what to make.


Any suggestions well and truly welcome, so far I’m thinking of toddler shift dresses or bunny ear headbands. I’ve not experimented with making headbands and accessories before, so that could be a good place to start.



All blog content and photos are Copyright of Charisse Sayers Proofreader & Copywriter www.charisse-sayers.com I welcome all feedback and would love to know your thoughts so please get in touch, comment, share, like and generally get involved – you can also find me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers