Friday 18 December 2015

My amazing new website is live!



     My stylish new website is live at www.charisse-sayers.com and mobile responsive too, so Google should love it even more now! I’ve refreshed the text and the whole design has been given a revamp courtesy of front end web developer Edward Ellis and technical support from JonGor Software.



     I love the new design and more intuitive layout and want to know what you think too! Please have a browse, all feedback welcome.

All blog content and photos are Copyright of Charisse Sayers Proofreader & Copywriter www.charisse-sayers.com I welcome all feedback and would love to know your thoughts so please get in touch, comment, share, like and generally get involved – you can also find me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers