Friday 2 March 2018

My new Etsy shop – Inside Out Oatcakes

If you follow me across social media, you might have noticed a few months ago that my icon changed, and I adopted the moniker of Inside Out Oatcakes. I spend so much time crafting I decided to set up my own Etsy shop and combine copywriting with crafting to help pay the bills.





So far, I’m really enjoying the challenges running my own Etsy shop brings. It’s great to get creative with fabric, clay and felt, rather than nouns, verbs and punctuation! I’m trying to carve out my own unique style while maintaining high quality products with that personal touch, all affordably priced. 



I’m hoping to keep adding new product ranges as ideas are developed, and would like feedback on what people would like to see in the shop. You can ‘Favourite’ my shop on Etsy to be kept up to date with all the latest product launches, as well as by following my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts for behind the scenes updates and pre-release sneak peeks!






All blog content and photos are Copyright of Charisse Sayers Proofreader & Copywriter www.charisse-sayers.com I welcome all feedback and would love to know your thoughts so please get in touch, comment, share, like and generally get involved – you can also find me on Etsy at ‘Inside Out Oatcakes’, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers